Re: FTPAPI connection reset

Continuing the conversation with myself...

Don't think SetSockOpt() is going to be the answer...

While it allows me to turn on TCP keep Alive for a given socket, the
keep alive timer is controlled via CHGTCPA for the entire system...

Not sure that setting it to 2minutes for any TCP socket with
keep-alive enable on the entire system is the right answer :)

Going back to the idea of sending the NOOP command periodically..

Charles