Re: FTPAPI connection reset

Hmm...ran across the SetSockOpt() procedure and the SO_KEEPALI constant...

Wonder if that would take care of the issue...

Probably will have to try it and see...as I don't know if it's the FTP
server application dropping the connection or something in the
networking hardware/software...

I suppose it must be networking, as the FTP server application should
be smart enough to know that it's got an active data transfer and not
to drop the command connection...

Still, it be nice to see some replies here on the list...I feel like
I'm talking to myself. :)

Charles