Re: User-specific error: "HTTPAPI was not built with XML support"

   I didn't think so, but seeing some of the things that the user has to
   go through to set his "production" library list makes me think that
   this may be the case.  My copy of HTTPAPIR4 is the only one I'm aware
   of, but I'll be checking for another one somewhere in his library list.

   Thanks for the help.

   --J. Saunders
   On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 2:02 PM, James Lampert
   <[1]jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Jamey Saunders wrote:
   >    I have looked for this error and everything I've found stated that
   it
   >    was a result of HTTPAPI not being built with Expat support.  The
   >    problem is that I did build it with Expat support, and all the
   >    webservice calls work running under my test profile.  Using a
   different
   >    profile, which has more authority than my test profile, and
   calling the
   >    same program, I get the "HTTPAPI was not built with XML support"
   error.
   >     Any thoughts?

     Could there be another HTTPAPIR4 service program on the system,
     preempting it in the library list of the "different profile"?
     --
     JHHL