Re: User-specific error: "HTTPAPI was not built with XML support"

   Thanks Scott,

   I'll check again.  Some of the machinations that the other user has to
   go through to get to the program may change his library list.  I'll
   check for other versions of HTTPAPI in *ALL libraries.

   --J. Saunders
   On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>