Re: User-specific error: "HTTPAPI was not built with XML support"

   There's only one copy of HTTPAPI on the system, and it's in this
   particular library. I know that both users are hitting the same
   program.

   Could it be a security issue?  I thought it may be that the second user
   may not be authorized to the IFS, so I turned off logging for the
   webservice calls, but that didn't help.

   I'm really confused about what could be happening here.

   --J. Saunders
   On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Thomas Raddatz