From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jamey Saunders
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:27 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: User-specific error: "HTTPAPI was not built with XML support"

I have looked for this error and everything I've found stated that it was a
result of HTTPAPI not being built with Expat support.  The problem is that
I did build it with Expat support, and all the webservice calls work
running under my test profile.  Using a different profile, which has more
authority than my test profile, and calling the same program, I get the
"HTTPAPI was not built with XML support" error.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
J. Saunders