User-specific error: "HTTPAPI was not built with XML support"

   I have looked for this error and everything I've found stated that it
   was a result of HTTPAPI not being built with Expat support.  The
   problem is that I did build it with Expat support, and all the
   webservice calls work running under my test profile.  Using a different
   profile, which has more authority than my test profile, and calling the
   same program, I get the "HTTPAPI was not built with XML support" error.
    Any thoughts?

   Thanks,

   J. Saunders