Re: HTTPAPI Fixes: HTTPAPI 1.25 beta1

hi Joel,

Sorry, I don't have a clear idea of what "no more data" means.  I asked
for clarification on what "empty file" meant in the following message:

http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201202/msg00081.html

I also suggested several potential solutions, the stat() API, an XPROC,
raw delivery, hoping that one of them would fit your needs. But, I can't
be certain whether they will work, it depends on what is meant by "empty
file" (or, apparently, "no more data".)