From: Scott Klement [mailto:sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 2:50 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Cc: Karl; Stone, Joel
Subject: HTTPAPI Fixes: HTTPAPI 1.25 beta1

Hello everyone,

I've put a new "beta" copy of HTTPAPI on the site.  You can find it here:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta

The *only* differences between this beta and the 1.24 release are:

1) Removed options(*trim) from the prototype for http_persist_req
     to enable v5r2 compatibility.

2) Added TGTRLS() to CRTPGM for HTTPCMDR4 and HTTPQSHR4

3) Added 303 to the redirect list for the command-line interface.

4) Fixed a bug where (under a particular circumstance) files were being
left open in the CL command interface for HTTPAPI.  (Only affects the CL
command interface, not the RPG interface or QShell interface)

This is a BETA test to make certain these 4 issues are corrected. This
is also a "release candidate".  If all is well, I'd like to have these
fixes in the "released" version. ASAP

PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS.  I can't test every conceivable use of HTTPAPI
by myself.  This is your chance to help out the project: test the code
and post to the mailing list whether it works or doesn't work.

Thanks!

This inbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan
service.