Re: HTTPAPI IFS file lock

Hello,

Confirmed. This is a bug in HTTPAPI's CL command-line interface.

The CL command-line interface is leaving the IFS file open. This will
only occur through teh CL command-line interface, it does not occur via
the QShell or RPG/API interfaces.

This bug was introduced in HTTPAPI 1.24 beta4 on Oct 3, 2008, but went
undiscovered until you reported it today.

I will have a new beta version out shortly that will fix the error.

-SK