Re: HTTPAPI IFS file lock

   Hi,
   You can see the lock with i Navigator.
   Select your file via IFS Explorer from iNavigator and click Properties
   then look at the "Use" tab. If the file is check out, will see the job
   that is checking out the file but in your case it's probably your
   interactive job.
   Maybe you can try to "chkin" command ?
   Personally I never encounter an IFS locking issue with HTTPAPI.
   Thanks,
   Karl

   On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Stone, Joel