Re: trying to grab a web page and write to IFS on iseries

Hi Joel,

Thanks so much for pointing this out.  I had forgotten that I even put
manual instructions on the web site. I will add the QCMDSRC file.  Let
me know if there's anything else you needed to do, please.

I do recommend using the UPLOAD.BAT file instead of the manual
instructions, because it does more of the work for you, and sets up a
bunch of details that the manual process doesn't do (mainly because I
didn't want the manual process to be 10 pages long!)

I'm still curious as to why the UPLOAD.BAT file didn't work. (Works well
for me.)

The SAVF method is probably the easiest of the 3 methods, however.  The
only down-side to that is that you have to be on V5R4 or later to use it.

-SK