RE: trying to grab a web page and write to IFS on iseries

   Thanks so much - think I got it now.

   Went with the ZIP file Download options.

   Got it to work with the "Manual" method.

   The "Manual Method" documentation forgot the QCMDSRC file.

   From web page:

   Manual Upload to iSeries

   Not everyone wants to use my batch file (bummer) so here are the steps
   that the batch file takes for you. Type them carefully to do this
   process manually:

   Create the necessary objects on your AS/400:

   CRTLIB LIB(LIBHTTP)

   Rounded Rectangular Callout: Missing QCMDSRC Rounded Rectangular
   Callout: Missing QCMDSRC CRTSRCPF FILE(LIBHTTP/QCLSRC) RCDLEN(92)

   CRTSRCPF FILE(LIBHTTP/QDDSSRC) RCDLEN(92)

   CRTSRCPF FILE(LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC) RCDLEN(112)

   CRTSRCPF FILE(LIBHTTP/QSH) RCDLEN(124)

   CRTSRCPF FILE(LIBHTTP/QSRVSRC) RCDLEN(92)

   CRTSRCPF FILE(LIBHTTP/QXMLGENS) RCDLEN(112)

   CRTSRCPF FILE(LIBHTTP/EXPAT) RCDLEN(112)

   Transfer all of the source code to your AS/400

   Open an MS-DOS Prompt.

   Type: cd \directory\where\you\unzipped\httpapi

   Type: ftp your-as400-name-here

   Type: (enter your username & password when asked)

   Type: quote site namefmt 1

   Type: cd /qsys.lib/libhttp.lib

   Type: prompt off

   Type: ascii