Re: trying to grab a web page and write to IFS on iseries

Hi Joel,

 From your screenshot, it looks like you're using the .ZIP file method
of installation. Inside the ZIP file is a batch file that creates the
files and uploads the members to them.

When you ran this batch file it, apparently, got some errors.  Your
screen shot shows a few of them, but all they say is that it failed --
they don't give the reason why.

When I try the same UPLOAD.BAT on my system, it works without any errors.

I don't know what to suggest, other than that you should try running
this commands by hand and see what errors you get.