trying to grab a web page and write to IFS on iseries

   Havent used HTTPAPI before.  Have LIBHTTP10  (version 10).

   I compiled TEST1 (like EXAMPLE1 with a different URL) to retrieve a web
   page & copy to IFS.

   When I run, it displays

   call test1

   DSPLY  HTTP/1.1 302 Found

   Message ID . . . . . . :
   RNQ5335

   Date sent  . . . . . . :   02/14/12      Time sent  . . . . . . :
   17:25:22

   Message . . . . :   DSPLY  HTTP/1.1 302
   Found

   Cause . . . . . :   This is an inquiry message originated from RPG
   procedure

     TEST1 in program LIBHTTP10/TEST1. The program is expecting a
   character input

     field with a maximum length of
   52.

   Recovery  . . . :   Enter a valid response according to the type of
   data

     expected by the program.  The program will tolerate five incorrect

     before signalling an error condition.  There have been 0 incorrect

     so far.  If you do not want to enter any data, just press Enter to
   resume

     processing of the program.

   The ifs file shows:

   <h2>Object moved to <a
   href="/temp/8E23E11E22AF4F488E89FD27C76B4BC9.xml">here</a>.</h2>

   Which is not correct.

   Any suggestions what I am doing incorrectly?

   Also, is there a command interface so I can do something like:

   GETWEBPAGE URL([1]www.yahoo.com) IFSFILE(tmp/filedownload)

   Thanks!!

   This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs
   Skyscan service.