Re: PUT?

Scott Klement wrote:
> Sorry, I haven't developed any test cases, yet.
>
> I thought you had a need for PUT, and therefore had something to test it
> with?

Yes, but given the complexity of the Google Calendar web services, I was
hoping for a simpler way to test basic functionality.

But no worries: I've just spent the past half-hour studying how the
parameters flow from http_url_get_raw and http_url_post_raw down into
http_persist_req, and it looks straightforward enough (especially
compared to what I'm wading through in the web services themselves, and
what I had to wade through last week, to add radio button support to our
TN5250 client).

--
JHHL