Re: PUT?

   James,

   even though this is a little off topic, you seems to rather go the
   JSON-C way

   than the ATOM way.

   I have just prepared a little general article about JSON and RPGLE on
   IBM I.

   It can be found at [1]http://www.powerEXT.com/JSON.pdf�;
   On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Scott Klement <[2]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     Sorry, I haven't developed any test cases, yet.
     I thought you had a need for PUT, and therefore had something to
     test it
     with?

   On 2/13/2012 11:32 AM, James Lampert wrote:
   > Scott Klement wrote:
   >> The support you're looking for already exists in the current release
   >> (1.24) of HTTPAPI -- at least, to a certain extent. �(It does not
   exist
   >> at 1.23, however.)
   >
   > I've successfully downloaded and installed 1.24, adding the new calls
   > the end of the modified *BND source I created earlier, to make it a
   > drop-in replacement for both the non-SSL 1.23, and the
   > modified-bind-order SSL 1.23.
   >
   > Should I look for any other instructions or examples on how to use
   > http_persist_req, beyond just studying how it's already being called
   in
   > 1.24? Any easy way to simply test that I'm able to do a successful
   PUT?

   Regards,
   Henrik Rützou
   �   [4]http://powerEXT.com