Re: http_url_post

   Hi,
   Thanks for help!
   It works after I reinstalled LIBHTTP.
   But I have now problem with http_url_get. See below. This program
   worked before reinstall.
   [cid:_1_09386B7409386650004C607DC12579A3]
   Med vennlig hilsen
   Yang Bing Chang

      Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      01.02.2012 18:30

                        Please respond to
   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject

   Re: http_url_post

   Hello,
   When you compiled HTTPAPI, it asked this question:
    "Would you like to build HTTPAPI with SSL support?"
   You answered this with N=No.  To solve this, you need to call the
   INSTALL program provided with HTTPAPI, and this time answer Y=Yes.