RE: Unreadable Characters (was: Ftpapi Digest, Vol 68, Issue 13)

Hi Billy,

If you MUST use Digest mode (which I hate) then please at least do us a
little bit of courtesy:

1) Change the subject from "Ftpapi Digest Vol XX Issue YY" to the same
topic we were previously discussing.

2) Don't quote back the ENTIRE digest. Just quote back the part you are
replying to.

If there's something that worked in 1.23 but does not work in 1.24, then
I really need to know about it.  Please provide DETAILS, man... just
knowing that "something" doesn't work isn't enough. I need to know
exactly, step by step, in full-detail how to reproduce the problem.

An httpapi_debug.txt file would help an awful lot too.

-SK