RE: Unreadable characters

When I use http_url_post_xml, I normally have to use QDCXLATE to translate to EBCDIC before I can read the data.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Billy Terpstra
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:26 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unreadable characters

I am getting unidentified highlighted characters as my return from http_url_post_xml.  I have the http_debug turned on and the web service is passing info back correctly  just nothing that I can read in my rpg program.  Any thoughts.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential information. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, disclosing, distributing, disseminating or taking any action in relation to the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail and destroy any copies or printouts of this e-mail as well as any attachments.