Unreadable characters

   I am getting unidentified highlighted characters as my return from
   http_url_post_xml.  I have the http_debug turned on and the web service
   is passing info back correctly  just nothing that I can read in my rpg
   program.  Any thoughts.

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for
   the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
   and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
   or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not
   the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and