WSDL2RPG - Version 1.15beta8 available

Folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.15beta8. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware
page at http://www.tools400.de.

With beta8 the debug information appended to the HTTPAPI debug log have
been greatly enhanced including the program stack and more meaningful messages.

I also added a new FAQ document which describes the procedures of the new
stub module that has been introduced with v1.15.

    http://tools400.de/FAQ_Useful_procedures_v0.1.pdf

Maybe you can take advantage from it.

Last but not least I updated some FAQ documents.

Version 1.15 of WSDL2RPG is a new major release which has undergone
significant changes to the generator and the Base64Binary marshaller and
unmarshaller of the WSDL2RPGRT runtime service program. Although existing
stub modules should not be affected by these changes, it is highly
recommended to carefully test stub modules of web services exchanging
Base64Binary data.

Perhaps you may also want to read the new FAQ "FAQ How to Send Base64
Encoded Passwords" which is included in the zip file. The FAQ also tries to
explain the problems you may be faced with, when sending or receiving
Base64 encoded data.

Please read the release notes carefully when installing the new version.

Regards,

Thomas