Re: SV: http_url_post

Hello,

On 2/1/2012 9:18 AM, Bing@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I do'nt to send UPS any certificates.
> I read exsample 3 that https_init() is used before http_url_post(). Is
> it correct way to solve the problem?
>     c                   eval      rc = https_init(*BLANKS)

EXAMPLE3 is obsolete.  (And has been removed in the current release.)

You do not need to call https_init(*blanks).  The HTTPS initialization
will happen automatically if you specify an https:  URL.  The only time
you need to call https_init() is if you want to override the default
settings.

Your problem is that you compiled HTTPAPI and told it you didn't want to
support SSL.