Re: FINALLY, a first test of Http_url_post_raw with Google Calendar. And there's a problem.

It makes no sense to set a content-type with a GET request, as you're
not sending any content.

It's sort of like telling your kids "I'm giving you zero scoops of
chocolate ice cream" and then giving them an empty bowl.  It didn't
accomplish anything to specify "chocolate" when you didn't give them
anything.

You're doing the same thing with your GET request.  You're saying "my
data is XML", and then not sending any data.