Re: misisSOAP_(ERROR)

   Hi,

        Thanks for the info please find the joblog and revert me for how
   to solve this error.

   DSPJOBLOG
   ==========

    2 >
   DSPJOB

    2 >
   DSPJOBLOG

          3700 - CALL PGM(QCMDEXC)          /* The CALL command
   contains
          parameters
   */
               - RETURN        /* RETURN due to end of CL program
   */
    2>>
   DSPJOBLOG

          3700 - CALL PGM(QCMDEXC)          /* The CALL command
   contains
          parameters */

    CALL STACK
   ============

    Type  Program                  Statement         Procedure
          CHKSIGNON  MCUTIL                          _CL_PEP
          CHKSIGNON  MCUTIL        15200             CHKSIGNON
          CUTCINTPGM MISCCMD       700        /0015
          UTCINTPGM  TSTOBJ        6100       /004A
          QUOCPP     QPDA                     /0E49
       1  QUOCMD     QSYS                     /01EA
          QUOCPP     QPDA                     /079D
          QUOMAIN    QPDA                     /011E
       2  QUOCMD     QSYS                     /01EA

   HTTP API DEBUGLOG

       Automatic storage
   overflow.
     Application error.  MCH4429 unmonitored by KITE at statement
   *N,
       instruction X'0000'.

   Thanks
   RI