From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Huls
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 11:06 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: http_url_post_stmf

Hello,

We have used Scott's httpapi tool for years with fantastic results.
We are in the process of doing development to upgrade to new version of SureScripts Directories (we use them to send Rx).

One function we use is to download a zip file of pharmacies.
We are trying to get their new version of a DirectoryDownload function working (sending to their test (staging URL).
Normal flow on old version was to send http_url_post_stmf, get rc 302 redirect back and use http_url_get.  End up w/ a .zip file and all is good.

Trying to test new function and we do not get a 302 back.  The response file returned contains this error: Unknown error: There is not enough space on the disk.
Client says they aren't even receiving my posted xml file.  I think they are.

Attached is the debug log. Can anyone see an issue.  Is the 'not enough space' message coming from them?
PS: Yes, I know I have a wayyy old version of httpapi.  Have had zero issues and can't imaging that is causing this.

Thx

[cid:image001.jpg@01CCDCE2.2ED80390]

David J. Huls

4660 W. College Ave
920-738-8595
dhuls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dhuls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

dentalassociates.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential information. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, disclosing, distributing, disseminating or taking any action in relation to the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail and destroy any copies or printouts of this e-mail as well as any attachments.