RE: Pointer error

Mike:

Yes, you have a very good memory, we had a very similar problem last
year, I made a test program and was able to reproduce the problem, but
because we are consuming internal Web services, you were no able to
debug and find a solution. We solve the situation, dividing the process
in multiple parts and processing 10,000 records at a time.
It is working now.
We did not install yet the new release, so it is happening in the last
release.
 I will create a simple program that reproduce the error and let you
now.
Thanks everybody for your help.
This tool is incredible good, and help me a lot to get  nice results in
my company.

JULIO C. CABRERA
Sr. Programmer Analyst, Information Technology
Interval International
6262 Sunset Drive * Miami, Florida 33143
305.666.1861, ext. 7287 * direct 305.925.7287
cell 305.928.7925* fax 305.668.3409
Julio.Cabrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IntervalWorld.com * ResortDeveloper.com