From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julio Cabrera
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:35 PM
To: Scott Klement; HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Cc: Jason Christman; Marta Mirabal; Lewis Echavarria; Maria Cadenas
Subject: RE: Pointer error

Hi Scott:
 Very nice of you, to answer my email.
I just sent another one with the sources almost immediately after the
first one
Sorry

JULIO C. CABRERA
Sr. Programmer Analyst, Information Technology
Interval International
6262 Sunset Drive * Miami, Florida 33143
305.666.1861, ext. 7287 * direct 305.925.7287
cell 305.928.7925* fax 305.668.3409
Julio.Cabrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IntervalWorld.com * ResortDeveloper.com