WSDL2RPG program to read XML

Hi.  I am looking at the RPG stubs generated from the WSDL file and the RPG
code to populate those fields with the values.  There were some hiccups
along the way generating the RPG stubs with attribute usage, etc which
Thomas addressed aggressively and quickly.  Thanks again.  I was also given
corresponding XSD files with XML that looks very similar to what is in the
WSDL file.  Actually there are multiple XSD files for the different
transactions but combined into one WSDL file.  I have the XML files
generated with data given the XSD layout.  I'm thinking I will need to
write a program to read the XML files and populate the RPG fields for the
RPG stubs.  It seems like it would be possible to write a tool that would
write an RPG program to populate fields and call the web service given an
XML file.  Has anyone done this?  It's not a big deal to start from
scratch.  I was just wondering.

Thanks.
Craig Strong