Re: WSDL2RPG test pgm requires add'l libs in libl?

Michael,

The key is to figure out which program still uses *LIBL to bind its required service programs. But since you mentioned that the HTTPAPI binding directory uses *LIBL I strongly assume that it is HTTPAPIR4 which cannot bind to EXPAT. If that is true you need to re-install HTTPAPI.

Attached you find the sample programs WS0001 and WS000101TG which runs without libraries WSDL2RPG and LIBHTTP. Feel free to look at the ">>PRE-COMPILER<<" sections and verify the CRTSRVPGM and CRTPGM commands with your object create commands. Module WS000101 has been left unchanged.

Replace &LI with 'WSDL2RPG' and &OB with the name of the source member to avoid confusion. The ">>PRE-COMPILER<<" section is what my STRPREPRC utility uses to create objects for me.

Regards,

Thomas.