Re: Errors

   Hi,

   As I already mentioned before: I can not help you solving these errors
   without the compiler output listing or the generate stub modules.
   Please send the compiler output listing as plain text or pdf to me.
   Here is how to get the spooled file to your PC in case you do not have
   the "iSeries Navigator" on your PC:

      a) Create a physical file
      CRTPF FILE(RADDATZ/SPOOL) RCDLEN(200)
      b) Copy the spooled file to the physical file
      CPYSPLF FILE(A_INSTALL) TOFILE(RADDATZ/SPOOL)
   JOB(423536/RADDATZ/W502115003)

      c) Transfer the file to your PC
      Use FTP to transfer the file to your PC in ASCII mode

   I need the compiler output listing or the genertaed stub modules
   because the errors you reported are no common errors of WSDL2RPG and I
   do not have any idea where these errors come from.

   Regards,

   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 24.01.2012 12:36:45:
   > Von: vishnu1432u@xxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 24.01.2012 19:17
   > Betreff: Errors
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hi,
   >
   >         I am Getting these eerors while compiling my generated stub
   as a
   > module. I am unable to solve those errors can u please help me with
   this.

   >  *RNF7301 30      4 Position of subfield is greater than length of
   data
   >                     structure; specification ignored.
   >
   >  *RNF3761 20      1 The return value on the procedure interface does
   not
   > match
   >                     the return value on the
   > prototype.
   >  *RNF7030 30      6 The name or indicator is not defined.
   >
   > How can we chang the length of DS to greater value then the
   > subfields.Please reply.
   >
   > Thanks
   > SI

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.