Re: WSDL2RPG -- unable to create web service test program

The unauthorized messages can be ignored. If you check the severity level you will see.

They occur because the binder is attempting to locate the unresolved references listed earlier. When it tries to do so it inevitably encounters service programs in the system binding directory to which it has no authority - and hence the message. You'll see these in all listings - you normally only notice them when something goes wrong with the compile.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com