WSDL2RPG test pgm requires add'l libs in libl?

I seem to recall at the end of August a new release of WSDL2RPG that would allow the programs built with the WSDL2RPG tooling would not require the user's libl to have WSDL2RPG, LIBHTTP, and LIBEXPAT.  Or did I misunderstand?

I had the sys admin reinstall WSDL2RPG 1.15beta4 / 08.01.2012, leaving the default value "N" for "At runtime, use *LIBL to find programs?"

I create all my stubs modules and service programs, and my test module and program, into my library.  When my runtime libl lacks WSDL2RPG or LIBHTTP, my test fails to find the WSDL2RPGRT and HTTPAPIR4 service programs.

Obviously I missed something...  Can someone please set me straight?

Thanks.
-- Michael