Errors

   Hi,

           I am Getting these eerors while compiling my generated stub as
   a module. I am unable to solve those errors can u please help me with
   this.

    *RNF7301 30      4 Position of subfield is greater than length of
   data
                       structure; specification
   ignored.

    *RNF3761 20      1 The return value on the procedure interface does
   not match
                       the return value on the
   prototype.
    *RNF7030 30      6 The name or indicator is not defined.

   How can we chang the length of DS to greater value then the
   subfields.Please reply.

   Thanks
   SI