From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:27 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: WSDL2RPG -- unable to create web service test program

Michael,

You need to add the WSDL2RPG runtime service program "WSDL2RPGRT" to parameter BNDSRVPGM if your test program needs to use dynamic arrays. I guess I have to update FAQ "How to Use Dynamic Arrays".

The "Not authorized" errors are not related to WSDL2RPG. It appears as if your user profile lacks some authorities.

Regards,

Thomas.

"Koester, Michael" <mkoester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 24. Januar 2012 um 14:53
geschrieben:

> I'm trying to set up my test program WS_TESTI05, modeled after the
WS000401T, to consume a web service associated with our client's telecom hardware. I'm using WSDL2RPG 1.15beta4 / 08.01.2012, but am not able to get past the CRTPGM step due to a big list of errors.  Don't know if our install of WSDL2RPG went badly, or if my development environment needs to be enhanced with some general authorities that all real developers get, so I thought I'd start with asking here.