WSDL2RPG -- unable to create web service test program

I'm trying to set up my test program WS_TESTI05, modeled after the WS000401T, to consume a web service associated with our client's telecom hardware. I'm using WSDL2RPG 1.15beta4 / 08.01.2012, but am not able to get past the CRTPGM step due to a big list of errors.  Don't know if our install of WSDL2RPG went badly, or if my development environment needs to be enhanced with some general authorities that all real developers get, so I thought I'd start with asking here.

Our IBM i is on 7.1.

I created the following list of module objects and service pgm per the instructions in the "FAQ How to create a Test Program" (Date: 03.10.2011, Version: 1.5).  I specified DIM(*NOMAX) when generating both WS_INVEN and WS_INVEN05 stubs.  I used the program generator to generate the test pgm source.

Got these okay...
Object      Type      Library     Attribute
WS_INVEN    *MODULE   MKOESTER    RPGLE
WS_INVEN    *SRVPGM   MKOESTER    RPGLE
WS_INVEN05  *MODULE   MKOESTER    RPGLE
WS_TESTI05  *MODULE   MKOESTER    RPGLE

...but on my attempt to create the test pgm, I get the following:

CRTPGM PGM(mkoester/ws_testi05)
       MODULE(mkoester/ws_testi05)
       BNDSRVPGM(mkoester/WS_INVEN) ACTGRP(*NEW)
       TEXT('Get NMS Inventory Object Names')

*SRVPGM object QZDMMDTA in library QSOC not found.
Definition not found for symbol 'WSDL2R82_Array_add'.
Definition not found for symbol 'WSDL2R82_Array_get'.
Definition not found for symbol 'WSDL2R82_Array_getName'.
Definition not found for symbol 'WSDL2R82_Array_getNumE'.
Definition not found for symbol 'WSDL2R84_MemoryManager_createArray'.
Not authorized to service program QPMLPMGT in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QCSTADMDMN in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QCSTCRG1 in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QCSTCRG2 in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QCSTCRG4 in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QCSTCTL in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QCSTCTL2 in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QCSTDD in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QC3KYEXP in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QC3KYIMP in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QC3MKCLR in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QC3MKPLD in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QC3MKSET in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QC3MKTST in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QFPADAP1 in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QLPCDROM in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QPMAAPI in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QSYRGAP1 in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QTOQSAPI in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QUSRGFA1 in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QYPSCOLL in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QYPSSRVS in library QSYS.
Not authorized to service program QZCACLT in library QSYS.
Program WS_TESTI05 not created.

My library list includes:
QSYS        SYS
QSYS2       SYS
QUSRSYS     SYS
...         SYS
WSDL2RPG    USR
LIBHTTP     USR
LIBEXPAT    USR
MKOESTER    USR
...         USR
QGPL        USR
...         USR
QTEMP       USR

Please let me know what else I need to provide (unless it's instantly obvious where this runs amuck).

Many thanks,
Michael Koester