Re: HTTPAPI beta

Hi Rob,

It's "beta" because I decided 3 years ago to overhaul the EXAMPLE
members, but I have been struggling to find time to do that.

HTTPAPIR4 itself is solid.  Some of the examples aren't finished.

Maybe I should just release it as-is, and apologize for the unfinished
examples, because otherwise I'm going to keep getting messages like this.