RE: HTTPAPI beta

LOL. In this case...not so scary. How about you refer to it as release candidate 24 instead? :)

My gut says until the examples get finished? Maybe we could help Scott finish up the "tutorial" and get this guy promoted.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 4:08 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: HTTPAPI beta

The word 'beta' scares one of my coworkers.
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/
He is thinking of using WSDL2RPG with some wsdl that the IBM support team
for their WSDL2RPG tool declared too complex for them.

How long will 1.24 stay 'beta'?
Granted, it is open source, so, technically if there's a bug he should be
able to work around it, report it in and assist, right?

What's the general feeling out here on using this 'beta'?

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko
Dept 1600