Re: Help with WSDL2RPG

Timo,

Since there is too much workload on our box I could not yet test the bug
fix thoroughly. However you may try to change procedure
"OutputFile_addTypeDef" of module "WSDL2R03" like this:

  // Get final type definition
  if (TypeDef_isUserDefined(i_type));
     // and not TypeDef_isArrayValue(i_type));  // <<== removed
     finalType = TypeDef_getFinalTypeUsed(i_type);
  else;
     finalType = i_type;
  endif;

After having compiled the module you may use UPDPGM to update program
WSDL2RPG instead of running the installer again.

Thomas.