Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Januar 2012 11:12
An: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Betreff: Re: Help with WSDL2RPG

Timo,

It is always a good idea to attached the wsdl file when having a problem with
the generator. The problem you reported does not sound good to me. I assume that
there is a recursion in the wsdl file. Please send the wsdl file or the URL of
the wsdl file to me and I am going to try to figure out what wrong with it or
the generator.

Regards,

Thomas.

"Casaluci, Timo" <t.casaluci@xxxxxxxx> hat am 12. Januar 2012 um 16:41