RE: HttpApi Urgent Help **

   Hello Scott
   you are right. I did a mistake rewriting code during the last test:
   The line
   c eval rc = http_url_get(wkNewLoc:'/tmp/test1.html:30:UserAgent')
   was wrong
   and was meant to be
   c eval rc = http_url_get(wkNewLoc:'/tmp/test1.html':30:UserAgent)
   Note UserAgent is a defined constant with the "User Agent String". I
   read somewhere that some servers could check this data and if they do
   not like it, reject the connection.
   What do you think about this?
   Also please note that my current HTTPAPI is at 1.23
   I have followed the RPG EXAMPLE12 included in LIBHTTP to handle
   cookies.
   I have no idea how to manage cookies in other ways.
   Do you think that upgrading to Beta I could resolve this issue?
   Anyway I am downloading the HttpApi Beta from
   http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/ and I will immediately
   install it.
   Thanks for your support
   Alex