Re: IFS file being created and opened with incorrect CCSID of 37, not 819.

Ronnie,

There's no "thing with ccsid 819".  What you are describing is the
normal and expected behavior of the open() API when the O_TEXT_CREAT
flag is omitted.  It will do this with _any_ CCSID.

But, I really would prefer not to have this conversation here.

Please move this conversation to another forum.  I suggested some forums
in the following message:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201201/msg00015.html

Thanks!