RE: HttpApi Urgent Help **

Hello Scott,

Thanks a lot for your msg.

I understand that HTTPAPI is not a browser but the form in the website seems to be simple.
The Javascripts included have the fuction to check data only.
The problem is how to rich this form page.
The browser behavior after accessed to the first url
http://www.website.net/prereg/program.do?e=110&t=10&c=aBcDeFgHi
is to redirect to page http://www.website.net/prereg/EspFormSend.do
and during this step the server does a sort of authentication.

I have replicated in my rpg the same behavior including the redirect but instead to get the page of the form
I receive back a new page showing that there has been an error.

I wonder if there is a problem with the encoding or something else that I cannot understand.

The form page in question is used to issue free tickets for an important trade exhinition and we would like to bind it with our system for automatic forward.

As it is really diffiscult to show exacltly what happen with these url's, forms and httpapi
don't you mind to take a look at my rpg, real url's, etc.
Obviously I shell send all this in a private message as there are private information that I cannot disclose to the world.

Thanks

Alex