HttpApi Urgent Help **

   Hello,

   I need an urgent help in finishing the last part of a set of programs
   that must be ready soon.
   As I am not familiar with HTTPAPI, I wonder whether there's a kind
   friend who could give me some tips.

   Well, the last purpose of this set of programs is to access to a
   website page which contains 4 forms and use only one.

   Here follow are the steps from browser side

   1) access to:
   [1]http://www.website.net/prereg/program.do?e=110&t=10&c=aBcDeFgHi
   2) borwser respond with the page
   [2]http://www.website.net/prereg/EspFormSend.do containing 4 forms.
   3) fill the fields in the 4th form and submit. Here follow the form:
   <form name="femail1" action="/prereg/programSendSingleEmail.do"
   onSubmit="return cpmsg(1);" style="display:inline;">
   <input type="hidden" name="ExsMsgit">
   <input type="hidden" name="ExsMsgen">
   Single Email Address:&nbsp;
   <input type="text" class="Text1" name="Email" size="10" maxlength="50">
   N. of Codes Requested:&nbsp;
   <input type="text" class="Text1" name="Num" size="4"
   maxlength="4">&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
   Recipient Name (optional):&nbsp;
   <input type="text" class="input" name="RecName" style="width:150px"
   maxlength="100">&nbsp;
   <input type="submit" value="Invia" class="TESTO">
   </form>

   4) browser respond with the same page
   [3]http://www.website.net/prereg/EspFormSend.do  but with a text
   updated.

   Now, How I can accomplish this with HTTPAPI.
   Note we must first identify ourself accessing with the first url
   that sends these datas e=110&t=10&c=aBcDeFgHi

   A deep thanks for you precious help.

   Alex