A question about your wonderful FTPAPIR4

   I'm using FTPAPIR4 to connect an AS400 to a remote server non-AS400. I
   get a lot of remote files, and I put into the remote server not a few
   local files. Your FTPAPIR4 works very good !

   I have just a question about this event: some days ago, during the NLST
   command performed by FTPAPIR4, the status of the batch job of AS400 had
   become TIMW. The job persisted in TIMW 6 hours about ! Then, I had been
   forced to kill it.

   When my program calls the FTP_LIST procedure of FTPAPIR4, is there
   something that I could do to prevent this persistent locking situation
   ?

                                        Dario Manoni

                                        CerTeam Bologna - Italy

                                        [1]dmanoni@xxxxxxxxxxx