Re: Help - FTPAPI - program hanging up when reading from a server

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the bug report.  I've reviewed the code, and it doesn't look
like I coded for the accept() to time-out... so, you're right, it'll sit
there indefinitely.

Clearly, a bug.

I'll look into fixing it when I have a chance...