Help - FTPAPI - program hanging up when reading from a server

   We currently have an issue (happens occasionally) when reading from a
   remote server using the FTPAPI (ver 2.2).

   I have set the connection timeout to 120 seconds. But what can happen
   is when reading from the remote server (FTP_list, ftp_get, etc.)

   We have had this process simply stop running.

   Today's second occurrence had the last entry in the program stack
   showing procedure `Accept'.

   I don't know if that has been the last entry in all cases. But I was
   wondering if you knew a reason why no timeout was occurring?

   Or any suggestions as how I might monitor for this. Service program is
   running but it stays locked in the procedure as if waiting for

   a response from the remote server.

   Thanks for your time

   Richard Gould

   is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain
   confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
   use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
   intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all
   copies of the original message. Please consider the environment before
   printing this e-mail.