Re: Undesired CCSID conversion by FTPAPI

Thomas, that is cool!  I'll have to put that in my bag of tricks!

Thanks.
++
Dennis
++
 "The man with the best job in the country is the Vice-President. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, 'How's the President?'"
     -- Will Rogers

Sent from my Galaxy tablet phone.  Please excuse my brevity.
For any grammatic/spelling errors, there is no excuse.
++