Re: WSDL2RPG

   Nanette,
   There are two problems with your wsdl file. The first problem is that
   WSDL2RPG did not yet know the 'AnySimpleType' schema type. That was not
   that hard to fix in the latest beta. The second problem is that there
   seems to be a recursion in your wsdl that I do not yet understand and
   hence I have no idea how to fix that. All I know so far is that the
   recursion most likely is between 'CourtEventCase' and 'CaseFiling'.
   I never thought at recursion before and hence that might be difficult
   to fix. But first I have to understand the recursion itself.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 29.11.2011 23:28:33:
   > Von: nschernecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Kopie: sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 30.11.2011 00:20
   > Betreff: WSDL2RPG
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hi
   >
   > I am getting an error message when trying to generate the RPG stub
   using the
   > WSDL2RPG software.  I have downloaded and am using WSDL2RPG V1.14.1.
    I am
   > getting the following "Pointer not set" error.
   >

   > Here are the details for the "Pointer not set" (MCH3601) error:
   >
   >                              Display Message Details
   >
   > Message ID . . . . . . :   MCH3601       Severity . . . . . . . :
   40

   > Date sent  . . . . . . :   11/29/11      Time sent  . . . . . . :
   13:18:46

   > Message type . . . . . :   Escape
   >
   > >From . . . . . . . . . :   XXXXXX        CCSID  . . . . . . . . :
   65535

   > >From program . . . . . . . . . :   WSDL2RPG
   >
   >   From library . . . . . . . . :     WSDL2RPG
   >
   >   From module  . . . . . . . . :     WSDL2R50
   >
   >   From procedure . . . . . . . :     WSDL2R50_TypeDef_isNull
   >
   >   From statement . . . . . . . :     274600
   >

   > To program . . . . . . . . . . :   WSDL2RPG
   >
   >   To library . . . . . . . . . :     WSDL2RPG
   >
   >   To module  . . . . . . . . . :     WSDL2R50
   >
   >   To procedure . . . . . . . . :     WSDL2R50_TypeDef_isNull
   >
   >   To statement . . . . . . . . :     274600
   >

   > The source code where I'm seeing the problem appears to be the
   > following lines from the TypeDef_getReferencedType subprocedure in
   the
   > WSDL2R50
   > source member:
   >
   >       dow (TypeDef_isUserDefined(tmpType) and
   >            not TypeDef_isArray(tmpType));
   >            pTmpType = BasicMap_get(hGlobalTypes
   >                         : TypeDef_getRefTypeKey(tmpType));
   >       enddo
   >
   > After 2 loops the tmpType is set to all(*) and it errors on the "dow"
   line.
   > Does anyone have any suggestions on what the issue might be?  I've
   attached
   > a copy(with all pertinent information) of the WSDL.  Any help is
   greatly
   > appreciated.
   > Thanks,
   >

   > Nanette Schernecker
   >
   > Integrated Court Technologies
   >
   > 5314 County Road Z
   >
   > Spring Green, WI 53588
   >
   > (920) 342-2470
   >
   >  <[1]mailto:sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   > nschernecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > ICT-New-EmailSigLogo.jpg
   >

   > [Anhang "image001.jpg" gelöscht von Thomas Raddatz/OBI/DE] [Anhang
   > "WSDL2.xml" gelöscht von Thomas Raddatz/OBI/DE]

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.