Problem consuming service

   Hi,

   We are trying to run a service to get data from an external vendor and
   return data to the series i.  We've built stubs based off of WSDL2RPG
   and the service is returning valid data.  The problem is that even
   though valid data is returned, there is code that says
   HTTPBINDING_isError is on but no error code is generated.  We have
   forced the program to log the xml but there is no error code
   identified in that log.  Any thoughts?  We are new to consuming
   services so any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

   Gary J. Nadeau
   Programmer/Analyst

   MMG Insurance Company

   Protecting your piece of the world(TM)

   Phone:  877.492.5675 |Fax: 207.760.1011 | [1]gary.nadeau@xxxxxxxxxx
   Visit our website at [2]http://www.mmgins.com

   This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
   contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are
   not the intended recipient of this message, be advised that any
   dissemination or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
   have received this message in error, please delete all copies of the
   message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.  Thank
   you.  MMG Insurance